Re: [IP] Today's Dilemma

> Hi Renee,
> Has the Auto Shut-Off feature of the 507 been set?  This feature
> automatically stops the meter if no buttons have been pressed within a
> specified period of time.
> Good luck solving this mystery.

Good thinking there Sue!

Renee, You could either write this off as a one off mystery: no harm
done. But if it happens again, perhaps Melissa does play with the
buttons in her sleep. She could sleep with pump in its leather case, or
tie it inside the tennis sock that some use.

I'm not convinced that you could accidentally pressed the Minimed507
buttons it bed. They're designed to require determined pressing with a
hard object like a finger...

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted