Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

Sam, I never disconnect for a shower.  I'm surprised so many people do.  I
have a shower with sliding glass doors and I have the plastic bag (I think it
came with the pump) tied to the rail inside the shower.  I drop the pump in
the bag(disetronic) without the red stopper because it doesn't get wet and
shower for the usual 5-10minutes and jump out.  Am I the only one who never
takes my pump off? It is like my third arm.  Actually I do take the pump off
when my husband and I engage in very calisthentics-like sex, but that doesn't
happen every day--unfortunately.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted