[IP] I hate the new Minimed tape!!!

Does anyone else hate the new tape that comes with the Minimed
sofsets?  Until I started using the new "softer, thinner" tape, I had
never had a set pull out.  In the last 2 months, I've had two sets
pull totally out (and I didn't notice until my bgs shot up).  Also,
I've had (more often than not) blood under the tape  I assume that
this is from the infusion set not being held in tightly.
HELP!  My doc (who is a pumper too) says he's experiencing the same
kinds of problems.

Anybody else?
Wade Wingler
Pumping Humalog since 1996