[IP] Changing Sites

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I am using the Disetronic with the
Contact infusion sets.It's time to change my infusion site, and my cartridge
is three quarters empty. I have tried to use that slide clamp thing and that
didn't go so well. I hate to change the whole cartridge and waste the
insulin in it. Do you think it would be o.k. to just take the cartridge out
and refill it to the top? I know the rep said not to because of the special
coating inside it, but I imagine people must refill them. I'd appreciate any
help. Thank you!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted