Re: [IP] PUMP CHAT TONIGHT ON AOL

Hello,

Most of the time we do talk about pump related issues, diabetes in general and
just plain old getting to know one another.  I think it is this way with any
chat.  I'm sorry if you are dissapointed in anyway.  I can't tell people to
not talk about other things and I won't do that.  Our chat last night even
included a couple of type 2 diabetics and needed general diabetes help and
that is what we are there for.  We talked about how to insert the silhouette
and handling pregnancy and diabetes.  The topic changes from day to day but
again most of the time it is pump related.

Cindy