Re: [IP] how a low spell this am baby and i are ok

When I was diagnosed they told me I could have children but it was difficult.
That was a long time ago.  I had two very easy pregnancies and did both
pregnancies while on injections.  Both my kids were carried to full term (40
weeks) and were perfectly healthy :-)  My kids are now 10 and 7 and are
wonderful bright children that I cherish more than life itself.  Glad these
stories helped your dream come to life again, but remember it isn't a dream,
it will be a reality!!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted