Re: [IP] PUMP CHAT TONIGHT ON AOL

I like your pump chats.  I think they are a great idea.  But, can we stick to
talking about the pump, and the disease of diabetes.  Instead of going into
other areas of chat.  Some people come on only for that reason to learn about
the pump and possibly give feed back to the new pumpers.  I think some people
are missing the point of this pump chat.
Thank you for getting the chat organized it was very thoughtful.

ccosti8252