[IP] had one of mood swings

hi everyone
i had a good night and injoy the chat last night bs have been real good
fasting was 198 but at bk was 133 at 7am  i do not want to bug with my
prombles but i need a shouder to cry on you are my web family and i love you
so much i had a big cry spell firday night and with my family for about an
hour i miss lee so much and told him about his son when is vist him at the
grave and told him that we will make it it will be hard i just need some hugs
from all of yall and my family is with me now and will be with for a long time
lee mother and daddy will come up next week and my mother is hear now daddy
will have to go out of town for about a week but he is not going far and i put
my hands my belly and told tyler that we will make it and i know we will these
last few weeks will be rough but i will make baby and i sleep good he woke me
up around 5am and iam real tird i will stay home to day and rest i have a
headach and not much you can do for that i will have to change the needle aout
and change the cartridge to also and trying to fine a site but it will not be
hard i will see yall on the chat line monday     love lisa carmichael
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted