Re: [IP] how a low spell this am baby and i are ok

    Thanks for a very informative post...I'm printing it out to give to
Melissa's CDE who has several pregnant pump patients in his practice....And
although Melissa's much younger than Darci, I agree with her about how
reassuring it is to hear from women with diabetes who've successfully gotten
through pregnancy.

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted