[IP] Debbie's vitrectomy

Hey everybody,

I'll have to admit I was waiting to post until I had fantastic news, but my
eyelid is still very swollen and I am still looking through a red haze, so I
don't really want to try project on how successful the surgery was yet.

The surgery went fine on Friday afternoon and I was able to come home on
Saturday. The eye surgeon said everything went great and that I just need to
be patient, that sometimes it does take a week or two to see how much the
surgery helped. Thanks everybody for all your concern.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted