Re: [IP] how a low spell this am baby and i are ok

I just need to let all of you women that have had babies know that you are a
true inspiration to me.  As a little girl seeing "Steel Magnolias" I always
had the fear that I would never be able to have children of my own.  Knowing
that so many of you have had such wonderful childbearing experiences has
brought my dreams to life again.  Thank you all!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted