Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

<< However, if you place the pump / tubing on the same level, you'll
 see that a small bubble forms at the disconnect end when you are ready to
 hook back up. If you experiment, you'll see the bubble get bigger when you
 hold the disconnect higher than the pump. Remember this basic fact, and it
 can help troubleshoot those pesky bubbles that form at the disconnect piece.
 Before I connect back up, I bolus about 2 units (depends how big this
 bubble is), hold the pump higher than the disconnect, and wait for the drop
 to form.  >>

I couldn't figure out why Kayla shot up to 475 last night before going to
sleep.  I bet it was from disconnecting to swim and an air bubble formed.
With only a .1 basal rate, I bet she missed an hour or two of insulin.  Just
guessing, but thanks for the info about bolusing until you see insulin again
before reconnecting.  I didn't know that.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted