Re: [IP] hypo humor...:)

<< To Barbara, Sara, and the rest of those sharing the funny hypo
 stories....Isn't it odd how angry we get and built-up resentment to someone
 accusing us of being "LOW".  How dare they?  It's always the same.  I'm
 denying it and I'm always wrong (well almost always).  >>

I could relate so many funny stories about my dad having hypos while I was
growing up.  And I've already got a few memories from Kayla.  With both my dad
and Kayla, they always get angry when low.  One time when I was a kid, I woke
up to my dad standing over my bed and pointing at me.  He was furious, like
we'd been arguing, only I'D BEEN ASLEEP!  He was shouting, "I am right and you
are wrong!" over and over.  Once I realized what was going on I started
laughing at him and trying to walk him to the kitchen.  Then he got mad
because I was laughing at him.  I finally got him to the kitchen table and
forced some sugar in his mouth.  Once he started coming around I handed him a
PBJ sandwich.  With every single bite he asked me, "What's this?" and with
each and every bite I answered, "It's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
Dad."  He answered, "You should sell this."  Then another bite and the same
conversation over and over.  By this time my mom had awakened and joined us in
the kitchen.  Mom and I were laughing so hard and when he finally re-joined
reality he had a laugh, too.

Then with Kayla, remember she's only 5.  Once she was low and I was trying to
get some juice in her.  She wouldn't take it because she wanted juice (what I
had, right?).  She kept insisting I get the juice that was "one step over the
suitcase" and she would turn her head or spit out the juice I had in my hand.
Only the juice "one step over the suitcase" would do.  Luckily, my husband was
home and got more juice in a different glass and reassured Kayla it was from
"one step over the suitcase" and she happily gulped it down.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted