Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

In a message dated 6/13/98 9:48:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Another "rule" falling by the wayside. Exeperience proves the CDE wrong. >>

The disconnect for shower was old info provided by the MiniMed trainer, but
when several of my patients complained that they had air in the line and did
not know where it came from...we finally decided it had to be from
disconnecting,  and so I do not recommend it any longer.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted