Re: [IP] I need help with the silhouette

cindy, I believe the silhouette is the same thing as the tender.  I also think
that you are thin like me.  When I put in the tender, it is parallel with my
stomach.  I mean it is practically flat on my stomach.  That way, I have
avoided getting blood in the tubing.  I have used other needles.  This is the
best to me.  It is comfortable and great when I exercise.  I don't feel any
pain at the site ever.  I did sometimes with the needle.  Anyway, I think
you'll like it.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted