[IP] I need help with the silhouette

I just got a free sample of the sihouette from MiniMed.  I want to try it on
my next site change.  For those of you on the sihouette can you give me
pointers on how to do it.  I have the instruction sheet but thought it might
help to hear from those of you that use it.  I currently use the regular sof-
sets.  I used to use bent needles.  Does it go in at the same angle as the
bent needle.  Thanks in advance for you help.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted