[IP] poem

    Hi, ya'll!
      A friend passed this poem on to me, and it reminded me of our
group. Let's see if I can paste it in here.  Here goes...  IF I COULD
CATCH A RAINBOW .....
   I WOULD DO IT JUST FOR YOU
  AND SHARE WITH YOU ITS BEAUTY
       ON THE DAYS YOU'RE FEELING BLUE..
 IF i COULD BUILD A MOUNTAIN
                     YOU COULD CALL YOUR VERY OWN
  A PLACE TO FIND SERENITY
              A PLACE TO BE ALONE~~~~~~~
       IF I COULD TAKE YOUR TROUBLES
      I WOULD TOSS THEM IN THE SEA~~~~~~
        BUT ALL THESE THINGS I'M FINDING ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME,
                           I CANNOT BUILD A MOUNTAIN
           OR CATCH A RAINBOW FAIR
                  BUT LET ME BE WHAT I KNOW BEST         A FRIEND
THAT'S
 ALWAYS THERE.

      Have a great weekend and great blood sugars!!!
      Your new friend,
        Barb Guillory  (alias Barb G. MY HUSBAND makes me nervous
about what I say, or how much personal stuff I put on here.)