Re: [IP] how a low spell this am baby and i are ok

If I could only reach out and touch you with a reassuring warmth.  No doubt
everyone here has said many a prayer for you and your baby.  Let me know if
there is anything I can do for you that can help you through this. I've had 4
babies, the last one was breech and delivered 2 wks early due to her very
large size.  She is a beautiful, healthy 15 year old girl that has the boys
calling night and day!  If there are any words I can share with you to help,
let me know through e-mail.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted