Re: [IP] unbelievable Hgb A1Cs

Michael. I have seen this so many times in this very forum that I've started
wondering about my own knowledge.  I know glycosylated hemoglobins are not
simple averages of BS.  I KNOW THAT.  Yet it is repeated to others in this
very forum all the time. I'm glad you reiterated the right info.  When BS are
high, the sugar molecules "stick" if your BS is low, none sticks.  It only
makes sense.  Highs and lows do not cancel each other out.  So for those of
you with great A1Cs you deserve a pat on the back.  You are in better control
then those of us with higher A1C.s Now don't get me wrong, Please don't think
I'm insinuating that better average BS make one a better diabetic, just that
they maintain tighter control.  I'm glad for them and hope to obtain an A1C of
6 or 7. That would really make me happy.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted