Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

I did the side-by-side comparison of the Complete and my old Profile for
several days (about 50 tests) back awhile ago right after I got the
Complete, and found it to be pretty consistent.  It read consistently
higher (about 10%) than the Profile, but at least it _was_ consistent.
I've _never_ gotten a Bad Strip message since I started using the meter,
and that's over 1000 tests ago.

Perhaps the strips they gave you were bad, or maybe there really is
something wrong with the meter itself...

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted