Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete

I did the side-by-side comparison of the Complete and my old Profile for
several days (about 50 tests) back awhile ago right after I got the
Complete, and found it to be pretty consistent.  It read consistently
higher (about 10%) than the Profile, but at least it _was_ consistent.
I've _never_ gotten a Bad Strip message since I started using the meter,
and that's over 1000 tests ago.

Perhaps the strips they gave you were bad, or maybe there really is
something wrong with the meter itself...

DanO
--------