Re: [IP] enough!

Sara, not to sound stupid, but I'll take the risk anyway...What does falderal
mean?  Is it a typo or a word?  You know, I do have a dictionary.  Nevermind,
I'll be good and look it up.  I've been off of work this entire week with such
a bad cold and incessant cough that I thought I might have pneumonia.  You
can't be around immuno-compromised cancer patients while you're hacking away
with a cough.  It's kept me up at night, but at least I have been able to keep
up with the e-mail from all of you and I have enjoyed that part of my forced
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted