[IP] Silhouette disconnecting

When I disconnect my Silhouette (to take a shower, etc.), I suspend my pump
right after I disconnect. However, I've noticed that it takes about 0.3-0.4
units until insulin starts flowing again from the tubing end when its time
to reconnect. Does anyone else do this? After reconnecting, do I also need
to bolus any extra insulin to make sure that everything is flowing all
through the infusion set?

I don't recall reading about this anywhere (I might have just missed it,

(5 days of pumping and I've survived to tell the tale)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted