[IP] Accu-Chek Complete

Sorry if this is a repeat (dimly recall a thread about this a while back).
I got a free Accu-Chek Complete meter & 300 test strips from the local
sales rep. They wanted me to test it and report back. I've been comparing
it to my trusty One-Touch Profile and I'm really concerned about the
readings. They have gone from 30 points below to 3 points above my Profile.
These are readings taken at the same time with blood from the same poke.
Basically, right now I just don't trust it... I know meters all read values
a bit differently, but I would expect any meter to be relatively consistent
within their own readings.

I've also had two strips (out of 10) rejected with a "bad strip" message.
That's a pretty high percentage. I called the company hot line and all they
would say is: "if the test solutions test correctly, then the meter is
accurate". It is interesting that the test solutions for both meters say
the meters are working correctly. I've also called the sales rep, but no
reply yet.

Any other experiences out there? I wonder if I either got a bad meter or a
bad lot of strips... or is this the way the Accu-Chek Complete works?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted