Re: Clap on, clap off, was: Re: [IP] Endos

>In a message dated 6/12/98 8:45:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< Now, what if we hooked up one of those "Clappers" type
> thingies to our meters, then connected one of these "new fangled meters"
> our pump. We'd check our BG, yell at the meter if things were not right,
> and the meter would start a bolus, based on how loud we yelled. And who
> says technology isn't grand ;-) >>

I wouldn't take one of those types of meter/pump combos to a football game
(or an encore concert performance). You'd get bolused to the max and they'd
have to call the stretcher bearers to haul you away.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted