Re: [IP] how a low spell this am baby and i are ok

just wanted to let you know that your not the first woman who's had low bs
while pregnant.  I did with my first pregnancy, I had got home from work and
laid down on the couch, my husband relized something must be wrong when i
didn't answer the door(the couch was right beside it) when a man was knocking
on it.  Thank goodness my dh was home!! Anyway I felt really tired, but got a
good night  sleep.
My baby was fine thank goodness, he is now a beautiful 4 year old.  Email me
if you would like.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted