Re: [IP] low BS #10

My first episode of severe hypoglycemia was back in 1983, I was 12 years old.
I was spending the night at my aunts and she came in to get me up that
morning, and I would not wake up, so she decided she was going to give me
orange juice with sugar and tried to pour it down me, and I got strangled so
she stuck her finger down my throat, well I clamped down on her finger and she
had to pull it out with my teeth clinched to it.  I remember waking up at the
hospital and there she was with a big band aid on her finger.  We can laugh at
this now that it's 15 years later.

Tonya S
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted