Re: [IP] Thanks

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Laurie Brack Jeff Montgomery wrote:

> I guess I am not so different than anyone else, and I thought I was
> special, cuz I couldn't seem to keep these tests down at 120. LOL
A good target range is 80 to 160. If you are in their, you minimize the
damage caused by excess glucose in your blood stream. Lower than 160 is
better, but excessive lows makes you lose your 'low awareness' obviously.
Targeting 100 during the day and 120 or more at night will always give
good A1c's and would be nice to achieve. Satisfaction is getting close to
those numbers.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted