[IP] Thanks

Thank you Bob, Sara, and Mary Jean for the good advice.  I will get on
it as soon as I can to find a new Dr.
I guess I am not so different than anyone else, and I thought I was
special, cuz I couldn't seem to keep these tests down at 120. LOL

I had a low once and the candy was all melted together with the paper, I
ate the paper too!  It was all I had.  I could read the headlines in the
paper, "Diabetic found in car with her salvation in a brick".  Broke a
tooth on that one.   geez Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted