Re: Clap on, clap off, was: Re: [IP] Endos

In a message dated 6/12/98 8:45:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now, what if we hooked up one of those "Clappers" type
 thingies to our meters, then connected one of these "new fangled meters" to
 our pump. We'd check our BG, yell at the meter if things were not right,
 and the meter would start a bolus, based on how loud we yelled. And who
 says technology isn't grand ;-) >>

ROTFMLMAO.  Good one, Bob!!!!!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted