Re: [IP] Endos

In a message dated 6/12/98 11:13:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  My
 diabetes just doesn't seem to work like that - it often doesn't behave when
 I want it to, it doesn't listen when I scream at it ;-(
I can't resist sharing this...  My mother had Type 2, was on insulin, and was
fairly good at monitoring...but would periodically yell at her meter..."I
didn't eat anything I shouldn't!!!"  ..." I didn't do anything wrong!!!"
Seems that not having the best control is not limited to only to Type 1.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted