Re: [IP] top this one...

At 12:28 PM 6/12/98 -0500, Becky wrote:

>Tried to peel the celophane wrapper off a piece, but gave up. Put the
>peddle to the medal and made tracks for home. Oooops the nasty cherries
>were flashing behind me a few minutes later.  Mr. Policeman asked me if
>I was in a hurry.  Yes, I told him.  Then I told him why.  He brought me

Not to make light of a situation which could have turned out bad, but ....
the logic is a bit like the drunk who explained to the policeman who pulled
him over for speeding: "Mr. Occifer, I was in a hurry to get home before I
got any drunker" ;-)

Glad everyone made it through what I call the "Kodak moments" (or is that
Kojak moments ;-))

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message