[IP] Re: sex,drugs , and?

Hey Katie, what's this about sex, drugs, and alcohol?  I thought it was
sex, drugs, and rock&roll!  :-)

(Now tell me what R&R has to do with diabetes)

<<<<<<<<Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:12:36 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Sex, Drugs and Alcohol

I understand the "warning" labels on drugs and alcohol as it pertains to
Diabetes but what did they tell you about sex pertaining to Diabetes?
Pregnancy and diabetes, I understand but sex? Or was that one of those
inclusive comments, "sex, drugs and alcohol?"

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446