[IP] Delaine's reading list

Delaine wrote:
> Anyone ever read "Embraced By The Light"    NO
> "The Celestine Prophecy"     ON THE 5TH ONE
> "The Tenth Insight"?          NO
>  Or any of Richard Bach's books      WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

yes - very interesting philosophies.  Try "Conversations with God" by I forget
or "Das Energie" by Paul Williams (not the composer  - also very centering,
thought provoking insights

Of course, I can't read jack s*** right now with this clot 'o blood, but I
REMEMBER that reading can be fun.

Sara *-)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted