Re: [IP] 6 weeks be for blast off dew date is july 9th

I am here for you my friend.  I can't imagine the pain you are going through
with the loss of your husband and your baby is coming soon.  It must be such a
mixture of happiness and sadness all together.  Please feel free to talk to me
anytime.  I am always here to support you and listen.  Glad to hear you are
doing so well.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted