these but almost all of them are good.  They, of course, are funny now
but as we all know NOT while it is happening or what COULD HAVE
happened?!?!?  I actually have them titled too!!!
                                #10 - Blood in the Hotel Room.
I was on vacation with my family and of course during the night had a
nasty LOW.  Woke up to mother and grandmother wrestling me - I winning
of course!!  Grandma had bruises for weeks afterwards :-(  The funny
part is them trying to force RED Hi-C down my throat!!!!  I spit it all
over them, all over the bed, all over the room!!!!  When I finally came
"out of it" my entire family looked like I had hacked them with an
ax!!!!!!  The bed was RED, The carpet in the room was RED, My family
clothes and skin were RED!!!!!!!!!!  The whole day I kept saying..."I
killed you all, oh my god!"  When we left later in the morning I had to
write a BIG note to leave for the maids - "THIS IS NOT BLOOD IT IS
HI-C!!!!"  and I left a note at the front desk specifically for the
maids!!!  Now we use ORANGE HI-C it doesn't stain!!!!!!!!!!  :-)  Stay
tune for the next episode of  Tonya's LOW BS
adventures!!!!!                Tonya D.   :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted