<< SO, yes, there ARE good endos who do everything possible for us, including
 feelings. They may be rare, but very much prized.
 Ted Quick >>

I agree, Ted.  We went through 3 endos in 6 months when Kayla was first
diagnosed.  But the fourth we went to is a real gem.  He's a ped. endo which I
prefer due to Kayla's age.  He stays on top of developments, is kind,
informative, and not afraid to say "I don't know" when he has no clue (which
is rarely).  And he actually LISTENS to what I have to say and what Kayla has
to say.  He's in total alignment with "D" being a team responsibility with the
parents being the captains and him providing backup and expertise.  If anyone
needs a ped. endo in the Jacksonville, FL area, I highly recommend Dr. George

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted