Re: [IP] Sex, Drugs and Alcohol

Great comments and thoughts, but I have a question regarding the following
comment, "I know my Nurse Practitioner sat me down before
I left for college and gave me all the info on alcohol, drugs and sex and how
they related to my diabetes."
I understand the "warning" labels on drugs and alcohol as it pertains to
Diabetes but what did they tell you about sex pertaining to Diabetes?
Pregnancy and diabetes, I understand but sex? Or was that one of those
inclusive comments, "sex, drugs and alcohol?"
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted