To: email @ redacted
From: email @ redacted on 12, Jun 1998 12:40 AM
Subject: [IP] good one
RFC Header:Received: by omnibus.ce.psu.edu with SMTP;12 Jun 1998 00:40:43
-0400
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:38:34 -0700
From: Laurie Brack Jeff Montgomery <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
I can relate to these stories, I will give you one of my best of late.
B.P. (before pump) I would have lows in the night while asleep, and I
was coming out of a low with a hazy light circling around two forms, and
radios with static and msg.  I though they were aliens, and they weren't
going to get me in their spaceship! fought all three of them off.
Luckily they won.  I don't like having strangers in my bedroom, but I
have also seen purple afro haired, magicians in there at times.  What
the imagination comes up with huh?
Also, on another note, I had a boss who said his motherinlaw cured her
diabetes by drinking a fifth of 100proof Vodka.  I always thought that
was funny, but now with the eplanation of what it does when
administered, I can see how that could be skewered to her belief.
Bazaar, to say the least.  Laurie B.
send the next two lines in a message
info
end