Re: [IP] additional info on alcohol...

This is good advice Barbara.  I know my Nurse Practitioner sat me down before
I left for college and gave me all the info on alcohol, drugs and sex and how
they related to my diabetes. Needless to say the info was a couple of years
too late, and I had already heard it all at summer camp, I think it is a
necessary part of diabetes education for teens.  We may resent it at first,
but it could save our lives!!

(dx age 7, 18year old now, on pump for year and a half)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted