Re: [IP] additional info on alcohol...

This is good advice Barbara.  I know my Nurse Practitioner sat me down before
I left for college and gave me all the info on alcohol, drugs and sex and how
they related to my diabetes. Needless to say the info was a couple of years
too late, and I had already heard it all at summer camp, I think it is a
necessary part of diabetes education for teens.  We may resent it at first,
but it could save our lives!!

Darci
(dx age 7, 18year old now, on pump for year and a half)