[IP] Low blood sugar festivities

Hello All,

Although it was not my first low blood sugar it was the strangest.
After being put on the pump, a Thursday, the weekend and Relay for
Life came. This is a twenty four hour walk to raise money for cancer.
About three in the morning some friends and I were on the field
playing frisbee. After coming back to our tent to check my blood
sugar it was 57, not to low, only I could not feel any symptoms. I
have read about pump users not feeling there blood sugars drop, but I
didn't think it would happen to me, right? Well after forcing carbs..
the next twelve hours to maintain a decant BS, also adjusting my basil
rate, it hit. We were packing up our site when I noticed my vision
was a little strange. I checked my BS and it was 27. I almost choked.
I did not have the shakes nor was I nervous as in the past with low
sugars. For the next two days I was checking my sugars every hour.
Now, I feel more comfortable, but what a learning experience.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted