Re: [IP] Alcohol, your liver and BGs

> I have seen and am aware of diabetes-alcohol related deaths that were totally
> unnecessary, if the individual had only been educated!!!!  So sad!  And some
> of these people were well educated professionals who did not take the time to
> learn about this or were reluctant to bring up the issue.  And they were not
> heavy drinkers. Don't hide your life-stlye habits from your educator...it
> could save your life.

I'm a bit confused. Could you explain under what circumstances I could
die from a diabetes/alcohol related incident, assuming I wasn't
paralytically drunk, whilst having a severe and prolonged hypoglycemia?
What are the special mitigating circumstances here?

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted