Re: [IP] The other side of the perfect endo (it's from Bob, so it's long ;-))

Hello --

> >and kept trying. In '62 he decided to give his less controlled Type 1s
> >a new pill in addition to insulin, known as DBI (Phenformin). I straightened
> >out incredibly, and became his model patient. This is an endo that REALLY

Can anyone tell me about DBI ( Phenformin )?  My BGs are in *terrible*
shape, but weren't *too* bad when I went to my internist this AM ( fasting
BG - 116; HbA1c - 8.4, the lowest I've *ever* measured: 9.1 < A1c < 9.7
before ).  Perhaps your DBI can control my BGs better?

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message