[IP] made me feel happy!

Hello all,
    Still waiting to hear MORE low blood sugar stories and then I'll
relate my top 8 ones...BUT...wanted to tell everyone the recent
"self-esteem booster" I got today!  I have been long-term substituting
as an elementary guidance counselor this year and I went to visit the
first school I was at this year.  As I was talking to the counselor I
had replaced (due to emergency surgery she had) she stops me in the
middle of our conversation and says,  "I just want to tell you that you
look wonderful!!!"  I was really confused but said thank you and then
had to ask what she meant.  She said, "Well, I didn't know until after
you left that you were a diabetic.  You are such a strong and determined
young lady.  You never let the diabetes get the best of you it seems".
(I wanted to interject a few things in between but I let her finish)
She then says,  "But recently I can see a difference in you.  At a few
of the city-wide guidance meetings you looked good but worn and pale and
well, almost sickly" (I knew what she meant so I didn't get offended as
some might)  But you have a glow now - you seem healthIER!"  I am
relaying this message because I cannot STILL wipe this smile off my
face.  It is the pump and my desire to control this flippin' disease.  I
for the longest time (a month now) have been yearning for the GREAT
feeling a lot of you guys keep talking about...I was actually kind of
MAD that I couldn't get there.  I'M THERE!!!!!!!!!  A lot more people at
that school commented on how much more energetic I look now!!!!  I was
happy and wanted to share.  I've been staying around 100 this whole
week  :-)                  -Tonya D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted