Re: [IP] top this one...

I have a good story about cops!  I was involved in an auto accident where a
girl on a bicycle ran into me.  (She was badly injured but recovered fully.)
When the police came and started talking to me the first question was "do you
have any medical condition that we should know about?"  They also brought me a
sandwich and a glass of milk while they were talking to me.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted