Re: [IP] top this one...

GREAT! stories, NOW who's going to edit the Humor 'n  Horror FAQ.
There have been lots of great stories in the last year. It would be
nice if someone would volunteer to collect and publish the stories on
our website.  Any takers PLEASE??

> Katie,
> Great Story, was the Mexican Restuarant Ninfas or Papasitos? Any way....Here
> is my story.... While in my office at work, I had one of those"Low Blood Sugar
> Episodes".. Needless to say I passed out on my desk, insulin toolkit
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted