Re: [IP] Not about pumping, but amusing.

    "Needle parties in the bathroom"!!!...Hmmmm, goes along with our "tea
parties" at 3:00 a.m. when Melissa wakes up low...This is such a FUN disease-
    How well I remember my "balancing act" in a bathroom stall trying to draw
up an NPH and R shot without a)dropping the bottles on the tile floor b)
misjudging the amount by the light from a 25 watt bulb or c) better yet,
forgetting that I WASN'T sitting on the toilet seat for the "usual" reasons!

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted