Re: [IP] Alcohol, your liver and BGs

John...you did a very good job of explaining that.  My understanding of why
alcohol plays such havoc with your blood sugar has to do with the fact that
there are so many "empty carbs" that they are used up fast, thus raising your
bg, then they are gone, so your blood sugar drops.  I don't know if that makes
any sense, but that is how it was explained to me before I left for college.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted