[IP] Pump Related?

Hi, All:

Aaargh!  I'm going crazy with itchy spots all over my body!  They look red,
but that could be because I'm scratching so much!  Not only do I itch, but
I feel like gnats or little bugs are walking on me (except that they

I've had similar problems in the dead of winter from dry skin, but this is
subtly different.  Could it be pump related?  Has anyone experienced
similar problems?

What gives?

--Laurel (pumping with MM 507 since 5/15/98; Type 1 for 23 years)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted