[IP] RE: To Chicago ADA

You're an inspiration Rod.  Have LOTS of fun, and bring back some great
info -- I'm an ADA type too.  I like that they have continuiing ed rather
than only looking at research.  While I hope that someone proves me wrong, I
have a funny feeling that when they come up with a cure, they'll say that
I've had the beast too long.  I'll continue to fight for that cure though!
Take care,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted