Thanks so much Sara, for pointing out the typo!!!!!! I thought I was losing
my mind for a minute. I kept saying to myself 'What is she talking about?' I
am on her side..........I agree we need to vent..We HAVE to! I am really
worried about Sue, she hasn't replied to a personal note I sent her, or any
of the replies here today. Thanks so much, I guess I should have left out
the word NOT. Wendy

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted